Monday, January 10, 2011

Tuk Tuk (Motorcycle)Special-6!NOT FOR THE FAINT-HEARTED!


(Copyright: River Springs ConneXions) 
Police Officers collects the burnt body of the guy wrongly accused of stealing a motorcycle by mob justice
(Copyright: River Springs ConneXions) 
The burning body of a guy accused of stealing a motorcycle

In my posts I have been showing the impact of tuk tuk(motorcycle) accidents in the society but today's post is a bit different. It is a story I will never forget in my entire life.
It was around 9.00am I was heading to work then I saw a mob at Kimara staring at something burning. I had to slow down my car and parked somewhere so that I could see what was happening. I could not believe my eyes, i saw a guy being set ablaze as he was accused of stealing a tuktuk! But further follow-ups revealed that, the guy was not a thief, he was given a tuk tuk by the mechanic whom was repairing his!
This guy was wrongly accused by mob justice to be a thief! I will never forget what I saw. Really, seeing a human being burning, it is not for the faint-hearted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogarama - the blog directory
Directory of News Blogs
This blog gives information about accidents-vehicles,motorcycles,bycycles etc,also highlights the suffering of those involved in various accidents. It gives counselling to the accidents victims and information as to where they can get assistance be it legal or humanitarian.
Health blogs
eXTReMe Tracker